The death toll from the consumption of toxic liquor in the district town of Bogura has risen to 14 with the death of three more people.
They died while undergoing treatment.
Locals said 15-20 people took rectified spirit after buying it from three homeopathy shops – Khan Homeopathy, Parul Homeo and Punam Home -- at Tinmatha of the down on January 31 night.
They fell ill after returning homes.
They were taken to hospital where 14 of them died as of Tuesday.
Meanwhile, police filed a case against the owners of the three shops.
However, Shahinur Rahman, Nur Mohammad and Nurunnabi, owners of Khan Homeopathy, Parul Homeo and Punam Home respectively, went into hiding.