Belly fat is not the only problem because it looks bad.
In fact, having a lot of fat in the abdomen is strongly linked to diseases like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
Because of this, losing belly fat is very beneficial to your health and can help you live longer.
Belly fat is usually estimated by measuring the circumference around your waist. This can be done at home using simple tape measurements.
Anything above 40 inches (102 cm) in men and 35 inches (88 cm) in women is known as abdominal obesity.
Here are 6 evidence-based ways to reduce abdominal fat.
1. Avoid sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened beverages
2. Eating too much protein is a long-term strategy to reduce stomach fat
3. Eliminate carbs from your diet.
4. Eat foods rich in fiber, especially soft fiber
5. Exercise is extremely effective in reducing abdominal fat
6. Track your meals and decide exactly what and what you are eating.