It is not what you are saying, it is how you say it.
It's a minor comment, but it's right. Body language is a key part of communicating. The way you are acting can spread the whole meaning of what you are saying.
That being said, bad habits of body language are often broken habits. We become so used to slouching, defend our eyes, or collapse our arms that we hardly even notice what we're doing.
Here are several body language mistakes that are hard to dismiss. Even so, if you are able to remove them, you can certainly thank yourself later.
2. Adopting a defensive pose
3. Doing weird things with your hands
4. Shuffling instead of walking
5. Forgetting to smile
6. Appearing distracted
8. Nonexistent or aggressive eye contact
9. Being too still
10. Mismatching verbal and non-verbal communication