Many people open accounts on the popular marketplace fiber online but don't get work. They want to know what steps you can take to get work. Those who are new, they must be skilled enough to work on this platform then come.
Depending on what kind of work you do, you can arrange your gig. Remember, a good gig can turn your luck. Here are some things you can look forward to in general:
1. Make sure your gig thumbnail is fine and that it is time-consuming.
2. Make gig videos if possible. For those who have gig videos, the work rate is relatively good. But keep in mind, the video should give you a good idea of the type of work you are doing and the good quality.
3. Check whether the gig title is OK and whether it can attract buyers.
4. See if you have arranged your service according to how it is contested. Try to understand the difference between setting up your gig to those who are doing well in your department.
5. Try sending a request to the buyer. In that case, be careful about writing and spelling in English and introduce yourself to professionalism.
6. The Education Center and Forum at Fiverr have some policies of their own. From there, take an idea by looking at your work style.