Have you checked the "America's Richest People List" yet?
Surprisingly, Bill Gates, whose total assets are $ 81 billion, ranks No. 1 for the 23rd year running. Meanwhile, his friend Warren Buffett fell to third place for the first time in 15 years, with $ 65.5 billion.
Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos gained $20 billion to boost his net worth to $67 billion and making him the second richest person in the United States.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg came in fourth, which is his highest rank, valued at $ 1.8 billion. However, Oracle founder Larry Ellison has reached number five for the first time since 2007. Its assets are $ 49.3 billion.
Former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg, who is standing on the number one spot, is the CEO of Bloomberg LP, who has a net worth of $45 billion.
With the withdrawal of these six wealthy multi-billionaires, they have a combined $ 363.3 billion, most of which are still held as partners in their founding companies. However, part of their fortune is vested in real estate. Mr. Gates, for one, owns a Washington mansion valued at about $ 170 million, several horse ranches across the United States and some shares luxury hotel chains through his private investment firm Cascade.
Where they live?
1. Bill Gates Worth: $81 billion Home: Medina, Washington
2. Jeff Bezos Worth: $67 billion Home: Medina, Washington
3. Warren Buffett Worth: $65.5 billion Home: Omaha, Nebraska
4. Mark Zuckerberg Worth: $55.5 billion Home: Palo Alto, California
5. Larry Ellison Worth: $49.3 billion Home: Woodside, California
6. Michael Bloomberg Worth: $45 billion Home: Manhattan, New York